Financial trouble is a huge source of stress for many people. If you have fallen behind financially, it can seem impossible to get caught up. Coupled with job loss or a serious illness, the situation can seem hopeless.
It is time to end the cycle. The constant worry, fear and stress are not worth it and can even damage your health. With the help of a knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyer, you can find a way out.
Is Bankruptcy Right For You?
Bankruptcy is a powerful debt relief tool that has worked for millions of Americans. It may or may not be the right option for you. Does any of this sound familiar?
- Have you received collection letters?
- Have you been served a summons?
- Have you been threatened with judgments, lawsuits and wage garnishments?
- Are liens weighing you down?
- Are you facing eviction, foreclosure and repossession?
- Are you afraid of losing your house?
- Are you overburdened with dischargeable debt from credit cards, medical bills and personal loans?
- Do you wish you had a restart option?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may wish to speak to a lawyer to find out if bankruptcy is right for you. We help Utah clients overcome their struggles and begin a fresh start. The bankruptcy laws are intended as a means of relief. We can help you find the best solution to your situation, whether through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy or other alternatives.
Find out what makes us different and learn more about how we will help you get on track toward a better, more secure financial future.